Major: Education or related field
Amount: One $500 scholarship
Fall semester submission deadline is July 15. This deadline will apply for all future fall semesters.
Spring semester submission deadline is November 15. This deadline will apply for all future spring semesters.
- Must be enrolled at any accredited American college or university
- Submit an essay of 400-500 words answering the question, “Why do you want to become a teacher?”
- Email your submission to email@example.com
For complete information, visit the JAM Paper website.
- Scholarship entry form must be filled out completely and accurately. Upon winning the scholarship, proof of enrollment must be provided. If you have yet to enroll in college, the scholarship award will be held for up to one calendar year until proof of enrollment can be provided.
- All entrants must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university, or be planning to attend college within one calendar year.
- No entrant can win more than two (2) scholarships in any calendar year.
- All decisions made by CompareCards are considered final.
- One entry per person
- If you are selected, you must agree to submit a picture of yourself holding your scholarship award check, with a brief statement about how the award will help you manage your college expenses.
To complete the application and for complete information, please visit the CompareCards.com Scholarship webpage.
Deadline: April 14
- Must be a student in their senior year of high school
- Must have a 2.5 GPA or better at time of application
- Must have plans to attend any U.S. Vocational or Trade School
Application and complete requirements can be found by following the link above.
The Scholarship Page received a letter with the following information from Remington College:
“Remington College is a non-profit school with campuses around the country. They recently began offering scholarships at most of their campuses to help their students pay for their education. The school currently offers two scholarships, the Academic Achievement Scholarship which is based on academic merit and also the New Career Success Scholarship which is a need based scholarship.”
Please follow the link above for more information about their scholarships.
Award Amount: $10,000
Application Deadline: March 15, 2013
Description: Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and must be permanent residents of the United States. You agree that you are currently enrolled, or will be enrolled within the next 3 months, in a college or university in the United States. To apply, go to the Registration Page (above) and follow the links and instructions to register. Registration is free and there is no purchase necessary. Each applicant may enter the promotion once every 7 days during the registration time frame. Applicants for the scholarships4moms.net promotion must be a parent to one or more children. You may also be expecting one or more children at the time of entry. Documentation of requirements must be produced upon request.
Students who plan to attend accredited private colleges or universities and who are bona fide residents of Western Washington are urged to apply
The VTDSP is a loan cancellation program to support students from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds who wish to become teachers or administrators in the Vermont public school system.
All applicants must attend an accredited four-year college or university for undergraduate studies. Furthermore, they must be of Asian-Indian descent and graduate from an accredited high school in Georgia.
The eQuality Scholarship Collaborative awards scholarships to honor and encourage California students for their service to the lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender community.