- Scholarship entry form must be filled out completely and accurately. Upon winning the scholarship, proof of enrollment must be provided. If you have yet to enroll in college, the scholarship award will be held for up to one calendar year until proof of enrollment can be provided.
- All entrants must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university, or be planning to attend college within one calendar year.
- No entrant can win more than two (2) scholarships in any calendar year.
- All decisions made by CompareCards are considered final.
- One entry per person
- If you are selected, you must agree to submit a picture of yourself holding your scholarship award check, with a brief statement about how the award will help you manage your college expenses.
To complete the application and for complete information, please visit the CompareCards.com Scholarship webpage.