NearMeFinds helps people find businesses and attractions near their desired location. They provide recommendations based on interests and needs.
About the Scholarship
NearMeFinds will award a $1,000 scholarship to one student every year.
Students must write and submit a 500-1,000 word essay telling us about yourself and where you see yourself in the next 10 years.
NearMeFinds will choose the winner based on originality and vision. Only one scholarship is awarded annually, and the funds are paid directly to your school on your behalf.
- One award of $1,000, annually.
- The submission period will begin on January 12, 2017, and candidates will be accepted until October 12, 2017. Winner will be announced on November 8, 2017
- Current and future college students, worldwide, who are at least 15 years of age or older
- The essay must be written in English, and can be formal or informal.
- Students must include their name, address, phone number, name of college or university they currently attend or plan on attending, and current field of study or career choice in the body of the submission email.
- Students should also state in the email that they give NearMeFinds permission to publish their essays on our blog.
- Only one submission per student is permitted.
For more information and submission instructions, please visit the NearMeFinds.com Scholarship Website.